Monday, August 21, 2006

Mr Gloom

Well, this is actually the first time am posting without having to think of what i want to share.I guess it's probably because the sun didnt rise in the East today.Today happens to be one of such days when nothing seems to cheer me up...it just seems nothing is working out, career...relationship..finances..well, thank God for Good Old Family..that, seems to be working out.

Its not midday yet and a lot a interesting news seems to be drifting my way..so plenty, that am supposed to be moved but i still dont understand why the Mr. Gloom still sits on the balcony.The guy beside me was reading an article on "Yahweh (Maybe Jehova, if u choose) is a Pagan Name".Funny how we complicate our lives...Oops, am not supposed to snoop..am quite sorry. But it just helped me figure out how to cast push away Mr Gloom. Do some weird thing?..nah.Read my Bible...(probably an uncommon version). OK, i will.What else now? Practice some Zen Buddhism..Hmm Scram while u can. Then what? Figure out how to Clap with one Hand...The Sound of Silence....Imagining what La-La Land looks like....Hmm,so much job to do.Gotta go now.Go work to do.i dont need these anyway, Mr Gloom just walked away, seems he doesnt like my blogging. End of Tale..nah.So? Advice for you, when u are "down" and nearing "out". Just look for something creative to do and just talk.It helps!

No comments: