Friday, November 03, 2006

Classical Turncoatism

Mrs Virgy Etiaba, erstwhile Deputy Governor of Anambra State was on National TV last night saying "The governor is my boss and he remains my boss," .Please can anybody tell me what happened between dusk yesterday and dawn today.In case you dont know, she's been sworn in as the First Female Governor in the History of the Country.Is it a victory for women liberation?...(thru' the back door) or a case of dog eat dog.Classical Turncoatism! Ignore the grammar...

4 comments:

Anthony Arojojoye said...

That's what I call African Magic - the more you look the less you see.

Vera Ezimora said...

Hi Endi,

Thanks for stopping by my page. Ah shame on me oh. I'm from Anambra, and I didn't even know we have a female governor. I know the former governor was impeached, but I didn't know we now had a woman as governor. nawa o!

As for being disappointed in the movie (The Exorcist), my dear, what was I supposed 2 explain? I was looking for explanations myself! And no1 was willing 2 xplain anything, so I gave up. But for your sake, I will bring the issue up in tomorrow's blog. Hopefull, we'll both find what we're looking for.

Endi said...

The one i heard today thats' even more disgusting is that they are going to remove the Deputy (New) Governor too! Crass greed or Ambition.Whats ur pick?

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be too surprised. The only thing predictable about Nigeria is it's unpredictability.