Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Living, Loving with a Clear Head

I celebrated one year of living (and "loving") with a clear head yesterday.Yea, i know...you've been in thing and you've been clear headed since you were two.But me? I just learnt that not all seven of them who profess Love and say, " Master, Master, just say you love us and we will never scatter you heart" end up staying with you 48 hours after bedlam. I thought i knew it all before.Well, now i know, i wasn't halfway there and probably will never know it all with these feminine creatures.And Hey!, am better off for it!.But the anniversary reminds me anyway, that women will always be women. You are itching to hear the tale, keep itching...'till i get a proper replacement.Then i will spin the tale..

4 comments:

Azuka said...

Hmmm, breakup?

Unknown said...

Loving with a clear head is boring jare. have you forgotten that hallowed saying? "To be in love and be wise is a gift scarcely given eevn to the gods"
But look hard sha, you might just find yourself a ravishing egovin before the 14th. What saith thou brother?

Aramide said...

Must be so blissful - like the background of this page hehe, I need to try the clear head thing...right now my head is more on the fast lane if anything...

Cool blog xxx

Endi said...

how i go do now? Omo maybe u will help get the egovin'.Game?