Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Celebrating me...

Ehem, i salute una! Today i decided to give myself a little time and see what my fellow Naijas are doing.Actually i've been reading blogs for a long time now but i've never really tried to seek out blogs by Nigerians.When i got some google alert in my mail from Deolu's blog..i decided to take a ride. And has it been worth it.You bet! i wish i can have more time to blog and get to know wat all of you are saying....But well the game is on...It just feels so nice that we are here...but the only twist in the tale is that i cant find enough blogs by Nigerians in Naija....We no dey try oo!Na im make i say make i get my own too..not just complaining.Lets spread the word and not let the South Africans beat us to this game again.Tell your friends to get a blog and share his thots in a special Nigerian way...Tell them say na the Koko now...All of u flying the flag are simply...no word for it but i will manage "toomuchious".From Mona to Adaure to Dipo to Deolu to Azuka ...infact..i no fit talk again.

To some triviality...am celebarting me today...no..no..no..not my birthday oo..But am just giving me a breather.Join me...and do same for urself sometime...U can beat the feeling....I dey come!

No comments: