Monday, September 25, 2006

What are the intentions?






Ehem i don come again! But this time it's not with your usual "make-i-say-Hi-to-my-friends" feeling.I just viewed a couple of pictures a friend sent me and am just....seething! I just dont seem to understand what these pictures intend to achieve..i dunno...maybe it's meant to achieve the way am feeling now.Why do we ..uh.."Black Africans" have to be the subject with which The white photo Journalist wins Pullitzers and the rest.Do you think the whiteman really cares.Do they think they can prick the consciences of you and I?What are these meant to achieve? They have a hand in the origin of these..why do they have to ram them down our throats....You dont quite get me...right? OK. I guess am too inflamed to make sense...OK! Tell me how u feel and i will send you and piece that will shock your lashes out of u..I will be back when am saner!

2 comments:

Toni Payne said...

Wow!.. that is just sad. Things like this make me just wonder about the world we live in today and I hope we as people can get together and help out.People especially children should not be suffering like this. :(

Endi said...

Yea, its so absurd, thanks for coming around, toni.